From the Administrator's Desk
Hard to believe we are already into the fall months of 2021! The year has flew by so fast. With the cooler months ahead, we wanted to remind you of our visitation policy.
Visits will occur:
- Visits may take place indoor and outdoor, weather pending.
- Visitors must be screened and observed for symptoms of COVID-19 and screened for recent exposure to COVID-19.
- By appointment only. Every day of the week, including holidays, 8a.m. – 5p.m. every 45 minutes. Please call (319) 463-5438.
- All persons entering the facility must immediately wash their hands with soap and water or utilize hand sanitizer. All persons must wear a mask. Visitors may wear a cloth face mask.
Visits will not occur if:
- For residents in quarantine, whether vaccination or unvaccinated.
- Unvaccinated residents if the facility’s COVID-19 county positivity rate is <10% and <70% of residents in the facility are fully vaccinated
- Residents with confirmed COVID-19 infection, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated.
Visits for fully vaccinated residents and visitors:
- While in the designated visitation room, residents and their visitor(s) can choose to have close contact (including touch) and to not wear source control (masks).
- Visits may take place in resident’s rooms if they are located in a private room. Please specify this during your call to make an appointment.
- Visitors should wear source control and physically distance from other healthcare personnel and other residents’ visitors that are not part of their group at all other times while in the facility.